Our training camp in Mallorca takes place on 22nd – 29th March 2019
On the training camp in Mallorca you’ll maximise hours in the saddle while enjoying a fun, social and hassle-free holiday.
The OTE training camp is an opportunity to get fit for the racing season, get miles in the legs on the lead up to a sportive or endurance event, or simply catch some sun and enjoy the social side of our training camp in Mallorca.
Whatever your goals, our different riding groups give every rider the best possible satisfaction from their training camp.
You’ll cover 80-100 miles most days, around the paradise island for cyclists. Our expert Mallorca Rider Leaders will guide you along the best roads, taking in expertly crafted routes away from the usual tourist traffic of bikes. You’ll ride in group based on ability level to ensure maximum enjoyment and training benefits.
You’ll stay at the Zafiro Tropic & Spa 4* hotel and a hub for cyclists in Mallorca. Inside is a bike shop, mechanic’s workshop, high-end carbon bike hire shop, bike storage, fitness room, massage therapist and three pools. The hotel is ideally located between the flat lands and the mountains to offer variety to the week. Included in your stay is a gourmet buffet breakfast and evening meal fit for a pro.
Included in the Training Camp in Mallorca
- Accommodation at four star ZafiroTropic Spa Aparthotel
- Half board; hearty breakfasts and delicious evening cuisine
- Airport transfers for you and your bike
- Choice of three group led rides by experienced Mallorca ride leaders
- Water to refill your bottles at lunch stops
- Free OTE Starter Pack
- OTE money wallet/iPhone case
- 24/7 support, help and advice from our on-site team
- Secure bike storage
- On-site bike hire, bike shop and mechanic
- Access to three pools, spa, massage therapist and fitness room
- Your bike or bike hire from Zafiro Bikes located in the Hotel
- Travel Insurance
Book now and pay only £100 deposit to receive the lowest price
Solo travellers can be paired up where requested. Please highlight this when making your booking.
£649pp based on two people sharing a room
£799pp based on a private studio
£499pp based on two people sharing a room
£599pp based on a private studio
Places on our training camp in Mallorca are limited. Please be aware March is a popular time of year for cycling in Mallorca. We advise to book without delay to avoid disappointment and allow yourself plenty of time to arrange flights and bike hire or bike boxes.